Kentucky Pollinator Protection Program Registration Instructions
If you are a beekeeper in Kentucky please register to be notified when pesticide or other harmful chemicals are being applied near your bee hives. This will give beekeepers and other pollinator habitat owners an opportunity to protect against accidental exposure.
You will need to download and install Google Chrome browser for best performance. These instructions assume you are using the Chrome browser.
- Open the Google Chrome browser to the Pollinator Protection Program at https://www.kyagr-apps.com/Pollinator.
- Click on the REGISTER link in the top right menu. Complete the form with your Email, Password, Confirm Password, and User Type. Click on the button to create your account.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Click on the link provided in the email message.
- Log in to the KDA Pollinator Protection Program. Enter your email address as the Username and the Password provided in the registration step. Click the button.
- Complete your profile and click the button.
- On the save confirmation click the button.