Please join us for an in-person and virtual meeting! Members may choose to meet via computer, phone, or in person. In person social distancing and masks are required.
Location is at the Hardin County Extension Office at 111 Opportunity Way, Elizabethtown, KY 42701.
You may also join the video teleconference via Google Meet.
- Welcome members back
- Introduction of current Board Members
- Financial Report
- Committee Reports
- New Business
- Recommendation and vote to forgo dues for 2020
- Recommendation and vote to suspend elections until February
- Ask for any volunteers/nominations for the new board
- Notification of delayed audit. Audit will be done by end of 2020
- Reduce meeting times to end not later than 8:00 PM
- When potluck is served, potluck to begin at 6:30 and will be consumed while meeting is in process
- Website improvements and updates; better interface with Facebook
- Will start Workshops on Saturdays to cover topics not conducive to a 30-minute class
- Working to establish a Swarm catching call list with more web information and set of rules – looking for volunteers
- Hives at extension office
- Working with 4H for an approved education/mentoring tract
- Intend to continue the Mentoring program in some manner – details in the works
- Discussion on gift David Shockey
- Open Discussion